For over 50 years, Cummins Japan Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cummins Inc., has been the exclusive distributor of Cummins in Japan, serving a diverse customer base across the country. As a global leader in food, Cummins Inc. is a complementary business unit company that designs, manufactures, distributes and services diesel and natural gas engines. Cummins is the world’s largest independent designer and manufacturer of Cummins diesel engines for sale
. This includes related technologies including fuel systems, controls, air treatment, filtration, emissions solutions, and power generation systems. From construction to the railroad, mining, defense, marine and power generation,
Cummins has a strong marine heritage dating back to the company’s inception in 1919. Over 90 years later, Cummins continues to provide reliable and durable Cummins diesel engines for sale to the marine market with a wide horsepower range from 5.9 to 95 liters for commercial, government and recreational applications.
Off-Road Engines With
equipment and machines of all shapes and sizes, Cummins is ahead in the development of off-road engines that deliver everything from fuel economy, to reliability and durability. increased. Our 2.8 to 95 liter off-road engines offer lower operating costs, increased reliability and increased productivity, which reduces operating costs and profitability to a high level.
On-road power units
In developing engines that deliver everything from fuel economy, to reliability and reliability. Increased durability. Our 2.8 to 15 liter on-road engines reduce operating costs and improve productivity, keeping you one step ahead of your competition.
Cummins’ qualifications are deeply rooted, based on decades of manufacturing presence and employing thousands in various locations around the world. MOE customers can take full advantage of technical support from Cummins applications and vehicle and pilot equipment test facilities. We also draw inspiration from our enormous technical and manufacturing resources based in regions all over the world. Indeed, with a Cummins Certified engine, you get the results of the technical synergy of our most skilled engineers and designers, coupled with decades of experience in the most demanding operations. Cummins on-road and off-road power units include many advantages, including:
- Superior Fuel Economy – Cummins offers advanced fuel economy for lower operating cost and higher profitability.
- Proven Reliability – The ruggedness and durability of Cummins engines have been demonstrated in all types of vehicles and equipment operating at all types of duty cycles, for decades.
- World Class Support – Cummins has one of the largest and most knowledgeable parts and service networks in the business. Cummins serves customers in approximately 190 countries and territories through a network of approximately 600 independent and company-owned distributor locations and approximately 6,500 dealer locations, providing the highest density of service in the company.
- Cutting-edge performance – Cummins’ fully integrated technology, from air handling to exhaust fumes, allows us to optimize performance in ways other manufacturers cannot match.
- Widest product line – no one has the breadth and strength of the Cummins product line, which includes diesel, natural gas and dual-fuel engines from 2.8 to 95 liters.